Statendam Questions

Wendell

We're on the 29 Sep 06 Vancouver to San Francisco sailing - arriving in San Francisco on 8am Monday October 2nd.

I've got a couple questions about HAL / Statendam that aren't answered on the HAL website and I was wondering if anyone could help me out here.

Is there a cigar smoker's lounge aboard?

Where will we be disembarking in San Francisco?

If we are carrying all our own baggage, how soon after 8am can we disembark?

Wedell

We just got off the Statendam last week:( so I can answer two of your questions. In the evening at the Lido Bar (bar in the area of the covered pool) they have "Cigars under the Stars". All it is is the section near the bar where the tables are located but they do bring out a humidor (spelling)?. It was being utilized each night when we walked by.

as far as disembarking with your luggage - people carrying off their own luggaage were disembarking right after 8am with colored tags following shortly thereafter.

Hope this helps

Any other questions - feel free to ask

Bob

My husband and I are on the same cruise. Guaranteed stateroom. My travel agent has the documents and they still have a stateroom number on them - oh well. This is a surprise get away for my husband. Since we live in the bay area and I don't work on Friday we can leave for the cruise and not have to miss a day of work - with normal debarkation we should be home in time for the new work week to start....love flexible scheduling.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for the information!

You'll see me at Cigars Under The Stars, I'll be the redhead with crewcut and goatee, my wife is sporting a platinum blond crewcut slightly longer than mine.

Wendell

Archived