Best room for three non-related adults

jakeil7

Two of my friends and I are planning a trip on MARINER OF THE SEAS in December. I am trying to figure out what the best class of cabin would be for the three of us assuming money is almost no object. Is it just the more you spend the better or are there some cabins that would work out well for three adults?

Well, if you can, go for a D Balcony cabin, preferably one with a sofa bed instead of a pullman bed. Otherwise, one of the 3 adults will have to sleep on basically what amounts to the top of a bunk bed. If money is no object, even better would be a junior suite (or higher suite category) which will give you a larger closet and more room.

Wish money was no object to me when I sail but since i like to cruise I have to cruise cheap.. We sailed on the Voyager in a D1 cabin 8692.

Balcony cabinlocated in the aft give you much bigger cbalconies then whats offered on the side-- if yoou can grab 1388 or 1688 do so with no second thoughts.

these two cabins go quickly.

I sort of feel guilty about it...we ended up reserving a GS. Yes it is a little cheaper split three ways, but I feel like we are going overboard (no pun intended).

Are we overdoing it?

Nope, with 3 adults you'll really be glad for the extra space. Plus you'll have the added bonus of 2 cruise credits, priority embarking/disembarking, access to the Concierge Lounge, priority tendering, robes in the cabin, etc. Your only problem will be that you'll never want to sail in anything less than a suite again.:D

Archived