margaritaville or senor frogs with kids

sailingsue5

I've not been to Senor Frogs, but every Margaritaville we've been to there have been kids (and we've had ours there at many of them). I could be completely wrong...but I can't imagine that Senor Frogs in Cayman is anything like the Senor Frogs in Cozumel. Again, I could be completely off on this...but we went to a lot of bars/restaurants in GC (we were there for a week) and we didn't see any behavior in any of these places that would cause me to leave my kids at home.

I have been to Senor Frogs in Nassau and Cancun and I can say that I would NOT take my child age 11. As for Margaritaville, she loves it and I have no problems letting her go. She was so cute dancing on stage with the Coconut bra on!!

When will you be in GC? I would love a report on Margaritaville if you go before us, we will be there in Oct.

We will be in GC on 10/31..halloween!!! When will you be there? I think Senor Frogs and Margaritaville are relatively close to one another? Is this correct? And close to the pier? Maybe go to Margaritaville, send the kids back to ship and then DH and I can check out SF for a short time. Just want to say I've been there!

Thanks for the advice. Kids see so dang much these days without us parents exposing it to them too!

Archived