SpringHill Suites Westshore- Tampa

seadoll

Has anyone stayed at the SpringHill Suites Westshore in Tampa? Just wondering if it's clean and safe. We're looking to stay there at the beginning of November. If anyone has any information or better suggestions that would be great. We would like to stay at a Marriott property and use our points.

Thanks~

Yes it is. We stayed there last Nov. for two days before our cruise on the Veendam. I was very good. We had a room with two beds and TV's. It had a sofa and a microwave and frig. They had a great free breakfast, more than enough to start the day. Very near a shopping mall and restaurants.

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering which is a better choice: Crown Plaza Hotel or Holiday Inn Express Rocky Point? We enjoy walking; shopping; and sight-seeing. We have enough points for either hotel so it's not a money issue. We are cruising on the Miracle on the Sunday and are arriving on the Friday mid-morning. There are 9 of us--3 teens and three couples. I would love some help picking one of these hotels.:)

Archived