Room Service on Conquest question

geepmaley

Sorry if asked already. Tried searching but it is single word dependent, so.....

Went on the Dawn Princess in 2002. Research on this board back then suggested that even though they provide a limited room service menu, you can probably get whatever you want sent to the cabin. We tried this and it was true. First day was a sea day, we had Eggs Benedict, waffles, pancakes, blueberries and various other things delivered to the room and had breakfast on our balcono.

Question is: has anyone done this on the COnquest successfully or will I need to go to the dining room to get these types of things?

Sorry if asked already. Tried searching but it is single word dependent, so.....

Went on the Dawn Princess in 2002. Research on this board back then suggested that even though they provide a limited room service menu, you can probably get whatever you want sent to the cabin. We tried this and it was true. First day was a sea day, we had Eggs Benedict, waffles, pancakes, blueberries and various other things delivered to the room and had breakfast on our balcono.

Question is: has anyone done this on the COnquest successfully or will I need to go to the dining room to get these types of things?

The room service menu on all carnival ships is the same, and limited, and you can only get what is on the menu... sorry :o On some lines you can get something off the menu, just not on Carnival.

As for searching, if you put your phrase in quotations, it will search on that. So if you put "room service menu" in, you will get results on that.

I was told you could only order from the room service menu which does not change from meal to meal. Very basic things as I remember sandwiches, fruits, salad, ect...

You'll find Room Service menus on Webshots. No charge [except for tip]. No "hot food" available

Hi Geep,

Carnival's room service is very limited, and they hold you to it in my experience.

You can go to the buffet to get a hot breakfast and bring it back to your room to enjoy on the balcony if you want.

Eggs Benedict is available in the dining room only.

Patty

Archived