2 Questions - Wine & Price Reduction After Final Payment

cruzin4us

1st Question - I'm thinking of purchasing some of the Celebrity Cabernet Sauvignon that is offered on their website..........Have any of you tried this? :confused: It is $25.00 a bottle.

2nd Question - If the price of the cruise goes down after the final payment is due (and paid), will Celebrity refund the difference or offer an oboard credit? I was contemplating paying off my cruise early, but I don't want to risk not being able to be refunded should there be a price change.

Thanks for all your help ~ Laurie

Not familiar with the wine, but I do know that Celebrity will match any price reduction that you tell them about at any time. Both times that we found a lower price after final payment, the difference in price was credited to our credit card promptly.

Notice the emphasis that you have to find the lower price and tell them about it; it isn't automatic, but they will honor it if you find it.

Hope that helps.

1st Question - I'm thinking of purchasing some of the Celebrity Cabernet Sauvignon that is offered on their website..........Have any of you tried this? :confused: It is $25.00 a bottle.

Thanks for all your help ~ Laurie

I bought a couple bottles of the Cab Sav because it was the cheapest wine offered by the bottle and you could take it to dinner without paying additional fees. It was an excellent Cab Sav, you won't be dissappointed. Buying it by the bottle is the most economical way to have wine available with your dinner. Wine by the glass starts at $8.95 plus tip for the same bottle.

Archived