Yippee I booked my first cruise!

JYeagersGrl

Oh you're gonna love it. Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising.

Ask all the questions you need. There are no stupid questions and no one gets tired of answering them. Ok, maybe "shorts in the dining room ?" and "should i bring my children?" have been beat to death but other than that you will find good advice and great people on this board.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

You will soon become one of the 1000's who are addicted to Cruise Critics, starting your packing list tommorrow, buying your duck tape, booking excursions, Looking at the boards instead of working,:eek: and watching your countdown clock like a hawk.

Congrats on your first cruise. If you love it half as much as we do you will be hooked for life.

I'd like to second this!!

Congrats on booking the Legend!!! You'll love this ship. It's pretty and never felt too big. We had 8231 in April. There was some noise from the Lido deck, but not really enough to ever bother us. We had just as much noise from people going down the hall. Plus you're right next to the elevators that go down to Truffles and just a few steps down from the buffet. Have a great time!

Archived