Another Zenith Question

pepelapew

Are all the tables in the main dining room round? We are seating 9 at our table come October and I know sometimes round tables seem to be cramped. Just want to be comfortable.....And do they have free lemonade, iced tea, hot coffee, hot tea, etc at the cafe you can get any time of the day or night? And finally a waffle question.....can you get them on the room service breakfast menu if you asked instead of going to the waffle bar? Ummm,

Waffles, strawberries, & lots of whipped cream.......pure heaven I'd say.

Thanks for the help~Debbie

All tables are round. Nine would be crowded.

Free lemonade, tea, coffee during the day/morning/afternoon/evening. Don't know about all night.

Waffles only at the waffle bar. I have seen waiters in line with the rest of us to get one so maybe they were getting them for room service. Don't know. but they are worth getting up and getting dressed for!

You will love Zenith. She is small and easy to get around on. And the crew is better than any other ship.

While sailing Zenith on one occasion we requested and very kindly were granted a table for 9.

It was a one off however and the ship was not full. We had to change to late seating.

They have larger "Circles" that they place on top of the normal tables and away you go.

I'm not sure but you might make some "Shore" inquiries before your cruise to see if they would consider it. However once on board if they can they will I sure.

The normal large table would be very cramped on the Zenith for 9.

Archived