water

jphc318

I have heard that all the water on the ships (tap water) is filtered and as good as bottled (which is usually filtered water anyway)

I am planning on just drinking that. Good news, since bottled water would be heavy to bring aboard, and probably expensive to buy. :D

Especially if you're flying, that would take up pounds and pounds of luggage weight! The water on the ship is BETTER than bottled water (which is NOT regulated by anyone!!!) and is as pure as water gets! Just add a little ice to your glass, run the tap, and, Voila!!!! Tasty ice water--all for free!!!! Bring more shoes--or money, but don't lug cases of water around!!!! It's just not necessary!

Thank you all and i appreciate your opinions but we like a particular water and always bring it on i was just wonderingif i had to check it and 1)we are not flying and 2)i live 20 minutes from port canaveral where we are departing from so weight and airport restrictions are not a concern.

Especially if you're flying, that would take up pounds and pounds of luggage weight! The water on the ship is BETTER than bottled water (which is NOT regulated by anyone!!!) and is as pure as water gets! Just add a little ice to your glass, run the tap, and, Voila!!!! Tasty ice water--all for free!!!! Bring more shoes--or money, but don't lug cases of water around!!!! It's just not necessary!

Always have plenty of money and only i only bring dress shoes and flip flops.

Water on the ship may taste good, but remember it is de-salinated salt water from the ocean. It still has a rather high level of salt in it. I personally don't like the water in the cabin bathroom.

The water in the dining room is acceptable.

I AGREE!THANK YOU

Archived