Emmm . . . Sorry . . . Football Question . . .

Joopman

I will be on the Conquest on September 16th. My Texas Longhorns will be on ESPN-2 at 5:00PM.

What are my chances of being able to catch the game . . . Sports Bar maybe???

I know . . . I know . . . some (MOST) will probably think negatively for me even asking such a question.

I will be on the Conquest on September 16th. My Texas Longhorns will be on ESPN-2 at 5:00PM.

I know . . . I know . . . some (MOST) will probably think negatively for me even asking such a question.

There is a sports bar that might carry it - last year they had quite a few football games on . I know exactly how you feel. I hope the Fantasy has ESPN or the men in my group will not be happy. Not only did I book our group cruise on the first Sat. of hunting season, we embark on IronBowl day. Alabama vs Auburn - just the biggest game of the year in their eyes. Good Luck!

I DEFINITELY do not think negatively of you. I'm on the Valor on 9/10 and my Vikings play on 9/11. I'm still trying to figure out if I'll be able to catch the game somewhere on the ship. ?? I hope so!! I'm packing our jerseys just in case. :)

Good luck -- I hope you get to catch your game. Have fun on your cruise. :D

Bobol

We have watched the Saints also on one of our cruises. In April the Liberty was showing the NCAA Final Basketball game on the big screen on the Lido deck. Geaux Saints and Gators. Sorry, not a huge LSU fan even if I did attend there for a couple of semesters before transferring.

I am the same as you I be going on the Paradise on Oct 23 when the baseball World Series is on and i really want to watch it so I understand u man I hope they got Sports games on.

Archived