Seafood Buffet - Caribbean Princess and other ships?

FunandSunPeeps

Just returned from the Caribbean Princess and YES, they still offer a seafood buffet on sail-a-way evening and the following evening in the Cafe Caribe. First night was a cold seafood buffet, second night was a hot seafood buffet.

Except for the Crown Princess, I know of no other ships that have this in the fleet. It is a definite call back for us to sail on these ships.

I enjoyed the seafood buffet at the Caribe Buffet area on sailaway night on the CB. It was nice to stay in my shorts and not have to worry about dressing for dinner, as we were very tired from our travels to get to the ship.

Very good shrimp, lots of seafood on the CB, enjoyed very much.

My only hesitation with this is in combination with fixed traditional dining. I'd hate not to show up at dinner the very first night! But maybe this happens all the time with this special buffet on the Crown. Any other Crown traditional diners have experience with this dillema?

By all means show up at dinner. Then go to the Caribe Cafe. I promise no one here will tell them you ate twice. Please have some lobster and crab claws for me. Karen

We didn't eat any meals in a dinning room on our last trip on the CB, but we still had lobster on 4 nights. We had it three times in the Horizon Court/Caribe Cafe and once at Sabatinis. In fact when I told our waiter at Sabatinis how much my wife liked lobster, he gave us two extra lobsters.

Archived