The online registration....

I<3Cruises

Hey all

I am going on the Majesty of the Seas on Monday, and I have been contemplating this online registration on the Royal Caribbean's website. Does it really save you time during embarkment or will it be just as easy waiting until I get to the port? I have cruised before but never used the online registration and the only thing I hate about cruising is getting on and off the ship, so if it's going to save me time and I will definitely do it. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I don't have anything to compare it to (only sailed once on RCCL), but I used it and my check-in was quick! Just gave them the paper, my passport, and my credit card (for them to check against what they had in the system) and I was quickly on my way.

The alternative, I would imagine, would be for them to key this information into their system... probably wouldn't take them all that long, but -- why wait if you don't have to! Besides, it's one more thing to keep you occupied whilst waiting for that great day that you get to get on the ship!

Archived