Rum Point tours

Iceman-007

I think I have to cancell my tour with native ways

it finishes at 2:45 not the 2pm est it says on the site. My ship leaves at 4pm and the tender I assume takes 20 minutes to get to the ship and the last tender is proably at 3:30 and Carnival is not even sure what time the tender leaves, plus there may be a long line and I may miss the the tender. Also there may be a lot of traffic getting back so I may miss the tender. If I did make it back in time it would be cutting it very close.

I think I would be worried the whole time about missing the ship and I would not be able to enjoy myself

Iceman-I am the "Queen" of worry. I remember going to Arizona and stressing majorly that I would get bitten by a rattlesnake or stung by a scorpian. I did the stingray tour on the buccaneer 2 years ago and NEVER had a fear. Yes, I saw the eel from a distance. My son swam down to take pictures with no problems. I never feared the stingrays, I will tell you one small thing...my son did try and feed 1 stingray a squid and was not holding it right and got a little nip. :E Nothing more than a tiny paper cut that stung because of the salt water. I would not go as far as to try and feed them. That was beyond my comfort zone. I thought it was an awesome experience!!!

Archived