robes on RCI

oakleys

Do you get a robe on RCI if you have a cabin with a balcony

thanks

No, they are only for GS and above. Sometimes in a JS too, but that's not a given.

You can ask for a robe from the cabin attendant and they may bring you one...or not :rolleyes:

One size fits all and they are not usually cleaned and replaced during the cruise. You could ask to have them cleaned, however they may not be returned if you are not in a suite or a platinum member (depending on supply and demand) :D

oakleys, unlike NCL, you cannot buy cruise credits. You get one credit per cruise (any length). You get an additional credit if you stay in a JS or above and yet another credit if the cruise is 12 nights or longer. The max you can earn per cruise is three. Additional information is on RCCL's website.

###

One size fits all and they are not usually cleaned and replaced during the cruise. You could ask to have them cleaned, however they may not be returned if you are not in a suite or a platinum member (depending on supply and demand) :D

quote]

YUCK, not my recent experience on the AOS. As a matter of fact - quite the opposite. They were taken mid-cruise to be washed. I am platinum and was traveling with my 13 and 16 year old boys and we had 3 freshly washed plush robes.

quote]

YUCK, not my recent experience on the AOS. As a matter of fact - quite the opposite. They were taken mid-cruise to be washed. I am platinum and was traveling with my 13 and 16 year old boys and we had 3 freshly washed plush robes.

Yes, however if you reread my original post I said they may not be returned unless you were staying in a suite or were a platinum member - which you are ;)

We had two robes while staying in a JS two years ago, during the week I put one on the floor with the towels I wanted replaced. We didn't get a replacement. It was ok since my hubby doesn't use one and we had two to begin with :)

###

After you complete your 5th. cruise.:D

Not entirely correct. You can actually reach Platinum after as little as 2 cruises - if your cruise was 12 nights or longer and you stayed in a JS or higher. I reached Platinum after 4 cruises (5 cruise credits) and Diamond after 7 cruises (10 cruise credits).

Archived