Noordam Spa/Gym Questions...

JeriNP

Hello all,

DH and I are booked on the December 6 Caribbean sailing, and I love to take the fitness classes onboard when we sail - can someone fill me in on Noordam's price schedule for these classes? I'd like to know whether there's a package for a series of classes. Also, any information you may have on the spa services is appreciated - when one books a spa service, is the thermal pool included, or is that an entity unto itself? Can't find any of these specifics on Holland America's website.

Thanks much!

I can't answer anything regarding the spa, but this is what I have from Noordam March 2006 sailing.

FREE CLASSES

Walk-a-Mile

New Body Aerobics

New Body Conditioning

New Body Synergy

CLASSES $11.00 FEE

New Body Yoga

New Body Pilates

New Body Cycling

New Body Aqua Aerobics

New Body Kick Box

FREE SEMINARS

Eat More to Lose Weight

Secrets To A Flatter Stomach

Detox For Weight Loss

Healthy ABS and Back

At the bottom of the sheet it says UNLIMITED cruise class pass. $75.00

Hope this helps

Ba-dum-bump

Just got back from the Noordam. Gym was typical cruise. Small but one could get a good work out. There were two nice girls running the classes. Some were free and some for cost. I think cost was minimal. Small classes, intimate feeling as one would expect. Not that many in the gym due to the age of the cruisers in the Med. Machines needed adjustment. Nice view forward from the steppers especially when leaving port. Nice point, the gym was open on embarkation day.

It does indeed, WNYC, it does indeed. Thanks much. Now, anybody out there use the spa or will I have it all to myself?!?

This isn't about the spa but we do have a roll call for this sailing in progress with about 40 checked in so far. Please feel free to join in if you would like.

Thanks Navy Chief,

I was waiting until our friends make their decision on whether they're joining us on this sailing, but since I've been discovered I'll check in now! We're Jeri and John, 46/56, RN and retired Con Edison (NYC Electrical Utility) respectively. First time on HA but I believe this is our 7th cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Archived