We bought a suit and jacket for my husband!

lydiagb

Well we went from not being sure of the need of a suit for formal nights to having bought one! We bought him a gorgeous handmade black Italian suit. It would normally retail for at least $1000 and we bought it for $249. The store, Roger Stuart, manufactures them and sells them directly to the public as well as in retail establishments (where you'd find the higher prices). They were having a sale so we saved even more than we would have normally. We also bought Dan a beautiful navy blazer. Also handmade Italian and that was $129 (regular retail around $500). We also bought 3 silk ties for $24.00 and got a fourth free because we mentioned the website BargainsLA which is how we learned about the store. So now we need to get some dress shirts and a couple more pairs of slacks. We also need a couple more ties. If anyone is in the downtown Los Angeles area and needs a suit I HIGHLY recommend this store http://rogerstuart.com/ . The service was incredible as well as the prices. Parking was the only negative part of the experience. We dropped the suit and jacket off to be tailored and will pick them up next Friday. All I need is one more formal and a few accessories. So just a few more shopping trips and we'll be set!

Lydia

Thanks Lydia! This is a great resource. We live in Las Vegas but are often in the LA area. The prices and quality sound great. Hope your hubby enjoys his new attire! You may enjoy formal nights so much that you will go back and purchase a tux as you will be hooked on cruising forever!! Have a great cruise!!

Melody

Archived