Fred Olsen - waiting for tickets

Iceland

Hi all, We are cruising on Boudicca on 16th September. Have not yet received tickets. Is this usual with Fred Olsen?

I sailed in July on Braemar and got my tickets 5 days out, so I wouldn't worry too much but you could always give them a ring or get your TA to chase them on your behalf :)

Hi all, We are cruising on Boudicca on 16th September. Have not yet received tickets. Is this usual with Fred Olsen?

Yes - ours arrived about 7 days before we were due to cruise. Other people on this site had received them earlier and I was beginning to panic. Your travel agent may have them as was the case with us - if they have not arrived by Sat I would check with your TA. The postie is probably dropping them through your letter box as I write !! Have a great cruise !

Yippee! Have received tickets - two lots in fact. Now I can really get into cruise mood! Just wish someone could wave a magic wand and transport me to Dover. We are travelling down the day before so we won't have to panic if there are any hold-ups on route. Staying at Canterbury, so hopefully will be able to spend an afternoon there taking in the sights.

Yippee! Have received tickets - two lots in fact. Now I can really get into cruise mood! Just wish someone could wave a magic wand and transport me to Dover. We are travelling down the day before so we won't have to panic if there are any hold-ups on route. Staying at Canterbury, so hopefully will be able to spend an afternoon there taking in the sights.

Glad you are sorted with the tickets. We travelled to Dover the day before with 2 children which thought might be be a bit like hard work but everything went well and we arrived at Dover the next day early. There is a lovely lounge where you can sit and watch your fellow passengers arrive ang get really excited !!! Have a great time

Archived