Princess Air--Help

KariB

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]I booked my air through Princess for our cruise on the Star in November. They have our return flight leaving at 7:10 the morning the ship gets in port- talking Fort Lauderdale here. I called the lady at Princess who is handling our reservation and she said that there is no rhyme or reason to the air times and was not too concerned about it. I am!!! I have three young children and don't want to be stuck in an airport all day waiting for another flight. I had posted a comment on the Cruise Air forum and was told to get some advice off the Princess board. Has anybody ever had a situation similar to this? Is it really possible to make that flight? Any advice/opinions are greatly appreciated!! [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Kari[/COLOR][/FONT]

There is really no reason why Princess would book a flight that early. People don't even begin getting off the ship until 7:30 or 8:00. The airport is very close to the port and if Princess doesn't adjust it, you certainly have a complaint. Do you have a TA? If so, they should be able to handle that for you. Princess does not usually book flights before disembarkation begins.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]If you book Princess Air and Princess transfers to the airport....... I'm sure Princess will get you to the airport on time. You'll probably one of the first off the ship:)
What time does the ship pull into Fort Lauderdale? [/FONT][/COLOR]

I think you should be concerned. The very posters who will tell you "Dont Worry Be Happy" will be the ones who will later say that YOU should have followed it up. MY suggestion: Call the airline and check whether you are in fact booked on that flight. Also check the later flight schedules of the airline on which you are booked. And if not resolved before you board, go to the Passenger Services on the 2nd day of the cruise and point that out to them as well. /Sultan

Archived