Carnival Legend Questions????

Cyt4SoreEyes

Hi my family and I and some friends will be cruising on the Legend in November and I noticed this hip has some usual balcony rooms I have requested cabin 6232 because the brochure shows it to be a much larger balcony..has anyone been in this type of cabin before and are the balconies really that much bigger than just the regular extended balconies..this is category 8E would appreciate any insight thanks so much.

Also can anyone share there past experiences on the Legend..would love to hear!!!!!

I had cabin 7258 (directly above 6232) on the Miracle, and the balcony was fantastic! It was the width of 3 normal balconies. The open space on the deck plan next to your room is a storage/ice room for the cabin stewards to use, and although there was sometimes noise coming from there, it was never loud enough to bother us and was only in the mornings and evenings when the stewards were cleaning the rooms. You will definitely love having that BIG balcony! :D

Laura from the above post was nice enough to email me a pic, and there was a lounger on it. I have read that you can ask for one, not sure if it's already there or she had asked for it. Looks good, I'm on one of those balconies in a few weeks!

I am booked on the Carnival Legend Aug. 3rd sailing. I am on the 8th deck and concerned about the noice above. I am booked toward the front of the ship so it looks like the foward pool is above me. As I am a light sleeper, I am a little concerned about the noise and motion. Any thoughts???

doolange: I booked room 8232 on the Legend thanks to Laurab23 and she said noise wasn't really a problem that once in a while there was some noise from chairs being pulled across the deck but a majority of the time all was quite. I've spoken to some other people as well who had different rooms that said they heard noise from carts being pulled above them and woke up to a mist in the morning if they had a balcony sometimes from the Lido deck being sprayed down but other than that it wasn't too bad. A majority of the ppl I spoke with said the noise wasn't bad there were only two who said noise was a problem.

I am booked on the Carnival Legend Aug. 3rd sailing. I am on the 8th deck and concerned about the noice above. I am booked toward the front of the ship so it looks like the foward pool is above me. As I am a light sleeper, I am a little concerned about the noise and motion. Any thoughts???

I was in Cabin 8158 last year and had no problem with noise. The only I heard anything was during one of the Lido deck parties and that was while I was in the hallway. Other then that, it was real quiet.

Does anyone have one of the pictures of the extended balcony, we're on the Legend for Xmas and I think I have cabin 7260 does anyone have a pic of these type of balconies?? :)

Thanks,

Thanks Zone and OMG I'm going to be in HEAVEN!! I may not ever get off my balcony :) :)

Wonder if I can sunbathe nude there? :)

How terrific is this going to be for 8 nights?? :)

We had one of the really big balconies on the Legend and it was heaven. We were traveling with our four children and four of their friends, and all 10 of us could be on the balcony comfortably. We had four lounge chairs and two regular chairs and a small table and it all fit comfortably. You will love it. We heard absolutely no noise from the cabin steward's storage area next door. We had cabin 7258.

Archived