Where so we find the CC book on the Miracle??

[size=3][color=red][i]Hey Everyone, [/i][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=red][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=red][i]7 more days!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee![/i][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=red][i]Where do we find the CC book on the Carnival Miracle? Being new we would like to start things off right![/i][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=red][i]Thanks!:) [/i][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=black]I think the OP was asking about the [b]LOG BOOK[/b]. On the old boards there was a thread at the top of the page about Log Book locations on each ship, any chance of doing that on the new boards?[/color][/size]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple]Oh...I get it. Blonde moment! I'm excited to see how many signatures there are when I cruise on the Miracle in February. On the Glory we were one of the first people so there wasn't much in it.[/color][/font][/b]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple]
The Log book is the the Library, just ask the Library Attendent for the Cruise Critic Log. We actually scoped out the book before the Library opened so we knew where it was. When she didn't understand what we were looking for, we pointed out the book and she said something like "oh the book that gets signed".

The book was in the first cabinet when you enter the Library. It was placed on the ship the week before we were on board, we were only the second entry in the book.

Walter
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=red]We just wanted to say thanks to all of you!! We have already cruised a few times but, with all the help you offered, we think this will be the best ever![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ff0000]Thanks for setting the book in place so we can sign it. It is kind exciting to us to be able to sign it since it really unites us with the best cruisers in the world![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ff0000]John and Cristina:D [/color][/size][/font]

Archived