2007 Shore excursion finally posting!

dansu

Yesterday, CCL started to post their shore excursions for January 2007. Although, if you're not into a very expensive game of golf in Central America, I'd hold off your excitement, as so far that's all they have posted.:(

You saw "Add Shore Excursions" for Colon as well?! That came up for our Liberty cruise. Oldest son is on the HS golf team, but he can make do with the golf simulator (if need be) on our cruise! I keep checking for other available excursions....

...and so we all wait...and wait...and wait, to give CCL even more of our hard earned money. :eek:

Whatever the price, I'll still book with CCL, as CC posts on missing the boat cured me of looking elsewhere!

Whatever the price, I'll still book with CCL, as CC posts on missing the boat cured me of looking elsewhere!
I'm fairly comfortable with booking independent operators; in fact, on four cruises we've booked only two excursions through Carnival. In both instances, I couldn't find a comparable independent excursion. I agree with booking through Carnival if you're worried about missing the ship, but don't overlook an independent if the opportunity avails itself. On Liberty, I understand that the train excursion in Panama needs to be booked through the ship - I just wish they'd post it!

Archived