Nativeway Tours

sbjanke

I had the same experience at about the same time. I sent a reservation request, and waited more than a week. I sent another email request two days ago, and got a response yesterday. I don't know what happened to my first email, but they were very quick responding to the second one. You may just need to try it again.

Thanks, my email must just be lost in cyberspace somewhere. I'll just resend it.

Sara

I would either resend it or call them, I emailed them first had a quick reply but then I had a few more questions so I called them. Sharon was very helpful!

We booked with Nativeways for our excursion in the Caymans and we can't wait!!!

I had the same issue with Nativeway. I emailed and never received a response. If you call the number on the website, Sharon is quick to respond and is very helpful. I hope that you have a great time!! I was looking forward to swimming w/ the rays, but we have now decided to cancel our reservation and hang out on Sea Grape beach all day instead.

Beachdiamonds - hope your decision to cancel was not due to the recent tragic event. We will be doing Stingray City for the second time next month, and we think of our first time with them as our best excursion ever, and we've done a bunch.

Nativeway runs a first class operation, the stingrays are gentle, and Rum Point is a blast.

Regarding Native way tours, we contacted them about a tour in October, our ship, Crown Princes is in port from 7 A.M. to 3 P.M. with last boarding at 2:30 P.M.

We wanted to take their Ray’s, Reef and Rum tour, which would end around 2 P.M. which if anything happened would put us very close to missing the ship, I emailed them and ask if they could assure us of being back in time to catch the last tender, here is their response:

Pleasant Greetings from Grand Cayman…and thanks for contacting us!

Beginning around early October, you will be able to book the "Rays, Reef, and Rum Point" tour directly with Princess Cruises. The tour will be conducted by Native Way and will have all the same features that people have come to expect from us (relatively small groups and great customer service). And because it is offered by the ship, you will not have to worry about catching the tour on time, etc. The tour will cost a little more, but it will be worth it as you will spend a little more time at Rum Point.

I recommend that you contact your ship in early October to book the tour.

I hope to see you in Grand Cayman!

Sharon Ebanks

Just for everyone’s information.

Archived