Miami 12:30 a.m. arrival

arcone

We are cruising on the Victory, we are coming in a few days early. Although my sister and her DH is due in at 12:30 a.m. in Miami. We are staying with friends about 70 miles from Miami.

Is there a restuarant or coffee place open 24/7 in the miami airport If they choose to stay in the airport. IS there a low cost hotel / motel near the airport that has a schuttle to the hotel / motel early in the morning? I think it will be at least 1 a.m. by the time they get there luggage.

Also is there a schuttle to the cruise terminal?

They do not travel very much, this will be thier first cruise. They have heard that they have to go through a pretty rough area in Miami between the airport and downtown Miami. They are very nervous avout arriving so early in the morning the day of the cruise.

Any advice on what to do when arriving early morning. Hisband says they can stay at the airport that it almost not worth spending the money or a hotel. My sister says a hotel is what needed, that even at 2 a.m. they could get at least 8 hours of sleep.

I told them tonight that I would post the questions and situtation here where people have cruise alot will give some advice on what to do.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Thanks, what do you suggesst they do? Is there hotels with schuttle at 12:30 am / 1 am

OUCH !!! You mean 12:30am at night !!! :eek: I thought it was 12:30 noon time. There are hotels and Motels that will check you in at 1am.. I guess thats what I would look for. Then take a Cab in the morning around 10:30am to the terminal.

Fred

Archived