Tampa CC Group

alsanto

Hey I see you are going on the SOS... I wanted to do that sailing for my girlfriends sailing, but everyone changed their minds, so we are doing a different one.

As for meeting, we are pretty busy, but I know there is a special soon to be 17 year old in our group that is celebrating her birthday... (Barrys daughter, my adopted buddy) So maybe we should all get together and celebrate...

Bruce and I would love to meet and show some of the Alaska cruising pictures. Of course you may see a photo or two of a grandbaby boy stuck in here or there. LOL

I'm taking a subject area test on the 24th, all day. Sounds like 24 and 31 doesn't work for Becky and Ken. Sounds like 25th won't work for Lisa. How about 17th, 18th or Aug. 1st?

Spanish food sounds good. Though we are both supposed to be on a diet after the cruise. When is the birthday?

Cathy

The 18th is good for us. How about everyone else? How about we meet at the new Spanish restaurant around 3:00? I'm also going to email folks about meeting and see if that date/time will work. Cathy

Hi Becky,

An email from Rick says he can't make it this time. The group may be small, but we make up for it with our super-sized humor and good attitudes. Can't wait to see you. Cathy

Hey Becky, I'm still hanging around. I do lots of reading, but not much posting. Chari and I will probably be at Channelside this Sunday, if nothing goes wrong between now and then. Looking forward to seeing you all, it's been a long time now. :)

I'm sorry we can't make it this weekend :( , we'll be diving in West Palm...... :D Maybe next month. But have a great time. Cathy have you posted your pictures of your cruise on a website. Cause We really want to see them.

Nita & Bob

Becky, that's hilarious!

Nita, we don't have a place to post them. Bruce took over 1000 photos, including a 1 and 1/2 minute video of Margerie Glacier calving. We'll meet again in August or September, right? We'll bring them then. Meanwhile, I'll email you a pix of my grandbaby boy.

Pat, good to see you here and see you soon.

Cathy

All I can say :rolleyes: is, this dive came about Monday night..... and we got a VERY good price. And We don't have the G-kids this weekend. And this will be our last big dive till Labor Day Weekend cause we have to go to Key Largo :p . We also have to dive in Oct. on our cruise to Nassau & Coco Cay :cool: , then when we get home Friday morning from the cruise and we leave Friday afternoon to go up to Ginnie Springs for A weekend of camping and more diving :D What more can I say :D

Nita

Archived