SUN AD FWRD Pix

JunPOA

Hi

We are booked on the Sun for FEB 4th W. Carib in a FORWARD AD cabin.

Does anyone have any photo images of this category, similar configuration they can post please ?

If it helps we are on Deck 8 - have not made final pymt yet so please alert me if anyone knows of any compelling reason not to book this area - (like some kind of noise overhead).:eek:

It was so hard trying to decide whether to sacrifice cabin space for more deck balcony space or vice verse - bigger outdoor deck space won !

Does the AD category on Sun have a closed off separate bedroom area ?

Thanks a lot .:)

Happy Cruising

Shoreguy,

Great fotos - thanks for the quick reply.

Two additional questions/ advise:

1. That's a coincidence 8202 is what we booked !

Are the Aft AD cabins configured excatly the same as the FRWD AD cabins. We are thinking we might addd our adult son to our cabin - but with privacy issues and his SNORING :( issues, I think I might prefer a category with a closaed off bedroom. What category or cabin # might that be?

2. Is that a.. dare I say... stogie (sp) or cigar haning from your lips & fingers on that glorious deck foto? What is your brand of choice ?:D

Take Care

Hi Jun! The DBF and I will be joining you on 2/4. We can't wait! It's our first time to have an aft balcony. My parents are also going and it is their first cruise. Check out the role call. We are trying to get a meet & greet organized.

Thanks Linda - fotos very helpful.

RookWS6 - Thanks for update - this has prompted me to retuen to the Roll Call board. Congrats on your 1st Balcony U R gonna luv it - the only downside - there's no going back to anything but a balconyor better from here on in. !:D

JunePOA

Balto. MD

Archived