century in november

almostthere

Hello to anyone who has been on the Century lately....I've just:eek: booked 9068 on Vista deck, and i've been reading about obstucted balcony views.. Does anyone know if this is the case w/this cabin.I could get a cabin aft 9226,whick one has a better balcony.:confused:

Hello to anyone who has been on the Century lately....I've just:eek: booked 9068 on Vista deck, and i've been reading about obstucted balcony views.. Does anyone know if this is the case w/this cabin.I could get a cabin aft 9226,whick one has a better balcony.:confused:

Hi Almost !

Both cabins will have the same size balcony and neither will be obstructed, so either location is fine. I would probably stay with the cabin you have.

By the way 9226 is an inside cabin, so you probably mean 9224 or 9228, but it does not change what I said above. Enjoy your Cruise !

9226 is definitely inside aft...just got home from Century's repo cruise last night in 9226......no problem except for a cracked mirror in the bathroom..reported to Guest Relations but they do not carry a spare?????

I saw the window washing device parked aft while we were on shore... will have to look at my video tape to see if I caught it on camera and try to work out which cabins with or without balconies???? were affected... email me direct if this is necessary for you and I'll find time to do that in between getting things back to normal here.... at

yvonnebarrie@btopenworld.com

By the way we noticed lots of vibration in aft cabins whilst berthing ..... but only then.

Archived