Ever Ordered Beer Buckets/Drinks to your room on Embarkation???

sanermae

Planning a 50th surprise birthday party for DH on arrival--travelling with a group of 8 on the Conquest in September. Having the room decorated and requesting canopie trays to the room--going with the Jimmy Buffet theme (bringing some of my own decorations and a special banner) -- all the Jimmy Buffet tunes. Wondering if anyone has ever ordered margarita pitchers and/or beer buckets to their room? I will ask when I call to order the rest but just looking for any feedback and good ideas! Thanks for the help! Happy Sailing!

Planning a 50th surprise birthday party for DH on arrival--travelling with a group of 8 on the Conquest in September. Having the room decorated and requesting canopie trays to the room--going with the Jimmy Buffet theme (bringing some of my own decorations and a special banner) -- all the Jimmy Buffet tunes. Wondering if anyone has ever ordered margarita pitchers and/or beer buckets to their room? I will ask when I call to order the rest but just looking for any feedback and good ideas! Thanks for the help! Happy Sailing!

No, Sanermae...

Haven't done this

Already had something waiting in the cabin for my Mother's birthday.

Sounds like you will be having a Wonderful time!

I have ordered buckets of beer many times. On the Spirit class ships, I had a huge balcony that I used for sunning during sea days and would order buckets of Corona. I have ordered mixed drinks before but by the time they were delivered to the cabin, they were watered down. Buckets of beer are also great to grab just before sail away. Place them in your cabin and just after the lifeboat drill you can grab the bucket from your cabin and head up top for the the sail away.:) Nothing better than a couple of cold ones while leaving port.

Dont take a beer with you to the muster drill. No food or drinks allowed and the staff will make you dispose of it. Too expensive to do that..so leave it in your cabin

Archived