2 children and mom

There is no set fee. It varies depending on the ship and the date you are sailing. 1st and 2nd passengers in a room will pay full fare, where 3rd and 4th passengers in a room will usually get a discount. There is no specific discount for children.

In order to price a cruise, just go to RCCL's website and act like you are booking the cruise you want.

But it only the second post! Why question it?

It does all depend on date, etc. Here is an example. We went on Sovereign of the Seas, in June, 4 day at $449 pp deck 2. The same cruise, Dec.11 we are going for $229 pp. We were paying full fare for our granddaughter, 22 months. We added a third person, 24 years of age, to that cabin. The person's fare is $139. We are having the two adults pay the "full"fair and the toddler pay the $139. The addition was listed as the third person. I questioned how it was listed I was told what RCCL looks at is the total price for the cabin, not the per person fare. I hope that helps.

Call and ask them. Give them some dates you are considering and see what works the best for you. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks to everyone who posted. The reason I'm asking is my husband and I plan to take our 2 grandchildren and their mom on a cruise next year and am trying to figure out costs of the 2 kids and their mom in one stateroom and my husband and I in another. I guess one of the kids will have to pay full fare with only 3 people in room.

At least I have time to plan!

Thanks to everyone who posted. The reason I'm asking is my husband and I plan to take our 2 grandchildren and their mom on a cruise next year and am trying to figure out costs of the 2 kids and their mom in one stateroom and my husband and I in another. I guess one of the kids will have to pay full fare with only 3 people in room.

At least I have time to plan!

You're other option is to look at a room like the Royal Family Suite which will accommodate 5 to 8 people, with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You can't book that room over the internet though. Depending on when you are going this may end up being a less expensive option than 2 rooms for the 5 of you. It's worth it to price it both ways.

Archived