upgrade on my cruise

kaseyoz

I finally got my cabin number from my travel agent but still no documents.

after reading from these boards, i learnt that if the cruise price does go down you can get an upgrade or Onboard credit.

On the American cruises you actually can book a particular cabin, i booked an ocean view guarantee which is similar to how we book. They can put you anywhere. I had decided i didnt care where i was , i just wanted cheap.

I phoned my Ta when i saw the price drop and even to his suprise i not only got upgraded to empress deck (decks are the same as "Sun") but an obc of $160, i was delighted with that until i realised that was USD so i got even more.

This cruise was cheap to start with. You can book the cheapest cabin for 5 night 3 ports for $299 usd plus taxes i think.

of course you do then have to get here and it is a long haul but as i am already here:D :D

Only 18 days before we leave

karon

My mum keeps on checking to see whether or not we have been upgraded:( I would like to be, but she checks nearly every day!! I tell her where we are is fine, and that is highly unlikely that we will be upgraded.

There are waitlists for most categories, so the chances are virtually nil.

Archived