Beverage card

PCO

I'm new to Carnival. Is there any pre-paid (unlimited) non-alcooholic or alcooholic beverage card(s) available ? Do they have any wine packages available ? Is this information available online ? Many thanks in advance

Just a unlimited soda/ice tea card. Non-booze drinks are about $1 less than the real thing... and wine is not discounted at all. I'm guessing non-alcohol beer cost the same as a regular beer.

Expect to pay about $5 (including automatic gratuity) for most booze drinks, wine, and beer... and $4 for non-booze foo-foo drinks. Fancy drinks and foo-foo can cost more.

I recommend the MaiTai... tasty.gif tasty.gif tasty.gif

The soda card (which covers sodas and juices) is $5.50 +15% per day for adults ($4=15% per day for children). It lets you get sodas/juices from any bar, servers in the dining rooms and lounges. There are also free drinks available at all times on the lido deck (the buffet area)-- coffee, tea, punch, lemonade, ice tea and some juices.

It is possible to order drink coupons for alcoholic drinks. These can be bought on-line for delivery to the cabin. I think they are usually sold in 4 packs and include the tip--- they're supposed to save about $1 per drink, but I haven't used them in a long time (don't drink enough to bother), so someone else would be better qualified to go into that.

Coffee, tea, iced tea, water, milk, espresso are available in the dining room, but if you like soda, you'd have to pay (or have the card). I always get a card and usually drink enough sodas to justify it, but the convenience is also worth it -- no signing everytime, no charges on the S&S account (except for the card, of course).

Have a great cruise!

bill

Archived