Web cams

lovncruzn

I just clicked on one of these links and I got all sad, it brings back those horrible memories of being on the ship on your last day. I really go into a deep depression when I debark. All is well though when I book another cruise, people are not kidding when they say cruising is addicting.

I just clicked on one of these links and I got all sad, it brings back those horrible memories of being on the ship on your last day. I really go into a deep depression when I debark. All is well though when I book another cruise, people are not kidding when they say cruising is addicting.

It could be worse. We were on the last sailing of the Holiday before it was turned over to FEMA. They were letting half the crew go home. There were plenty of crying amongst everyone. For us it was a mixed feeling cruise, as we had just went through Katrina 5 days earlier. You were glad to be on the Holiday as there were no electricity at home but then all the people at home who were suffering and here we were enjoying ourselves in comfort.

And here we are sailing on her one year later. Hopefully it will be a better trip.

Dave

• 3 months later...

Archived