WOW...cheap airfare to San Juan

thequeen

Hello fellow cruisers, just got an email from United that they are offering super cheap airfare to San Juan from Phoenix. Don't know if they will expand it to other gateway cities in the US, but if you are a Phoenix resident what a bargain......$79 for one way! :)

over $800 from Philly -- oh well --- US Air is $321 rt

US Air price only applies to 9:30 AM flight out of San Juan - not practical for a cruise. Maybe we could fly to Phoenix and then to San Jaun cheaper than direct flight out of Philly. Do precruise hotel stay in Phoenix?

I feel like I got slaughterd. Booked US Air out of Metro Detroit five months ago for this November, figuring the price would go up. Paid $920.00 for two with one stop each way.

If the airfare went down on your flights call US Air and see if they will issue you a credit to use towards a future flight.

We had the same thing happen with American as we purchased so long ago and I'm sitting with AA vouchers.

I only seen the price of $281.00 (chicago to San Juan) on Labor Day. I called US Airways to hold 8 tickets for our group for 24 hrs. When I checked the internet a few days later, the price was back to $485. 00. We are flying out on Feb. 25 and returning on March 9 (Chicago to San Juan). And yes, it was through US Airways but the flight is a United flight.

Hello fellow cruisers, just got an email from United that they are offering super cheap airfare to San Juan from Phoenix. Don't know if they will expand it to other gateway cities in the US, but if you are a Phoenix resident what a bargain......$79 for one way! :)

That price proably does not include taxes. Taxes can be more then double what the actual cost of the flight is.

The price could be like 279 or 300 with taxes included

Archived