Football game in sports bar?

poppycat

We are big Philadelphia Eagle fans, especially my daughter and wondered what the possibility of seeing the Eagle/Cowboys game on the CB on Sunday, October 8th would be. Does the ship usually show just the Dolphin's game or if a game is a popular match-up? We'll probably tivo it, but would like to see it live. Thanks, Poppycat

PC...Come on now real Eagles fans don't book cruises during football season. If your gonna do that make sure it's on the Bye week (Nov 5th) I did! Can't wait for that CowGirls game. I would sure hate missing TO getting busted up! Enjoy your cruise, & I hope they show it for you. I would imaging that game would be national so you may have a good shot! E A G L E S...EAGLES!!! BTW...We are season ticket holders...can't wait.

Ok, go easy on the football fans. Everybody would have to plan like I did. We love the other PA. team. The Steelers play on 12/7 Thursday night game, we fly out on 12/8 am and cruise 12/9 returning home after the cruise 12/16. The Steelers next game is 12/17 so we will miss nothing. Sure is better then ducking into every bar at Key West to see the score like we did last December. I can feel for any football fan, even an Eagles fan!

I know I shouldn't have booked this cruise without checking if it was a bye week, but she had a day off from college so I choose this week for the cruise because she turned 21 and it was a gift. What makes it worse is that they are playing Dallas and it would have been interesting to see how McNabb and T.O. feud plays out. I love the Eagles but I love cruising more. Just today my daughter's tickets for the Oct. 2nd Monday night game came today Federal Ex $500 for two tickets. Her splurge for the year. She's going to drive home from college 3 hours and back 3 hours. She would love to have season tickets. Two years ago I won tickets, airfare, food party for the Eagles Superbow game in Florida. She still hasn't forgiven me for taking her father. If the game is not shown on the ship, I guess we'll have to wait to we get home and watch it on Tivo, it just won't be the same though.

Archived