Booking next cruise aboard ship

bygoner

Is the OBC of $200 good for both interior or balcony room? I ordinally booked while on board to go on the Adventure - interior room, and was given the $100 OBC. After about a month, we switched the reservation (same reservation #) to the Grandeur of the Seas - interior room. But still have the $100 OBC. Should I call and get this changed to $200?

This is interesting...I didn't know you could switch the booking around or transfer it to a TA. Is it a difficult process? Unless you HATE the line how do you not take advantage of this? I'm angry I haven't used it in the past on Princess!!!

I'm sorry if this was asked already, but does the credit "expire"? How long can I transfer it until it disappears?

You can have the booking assigned to a TA of your choice when you book it onboard, or afterwards you can fill out an RCI form to have the booking transferred. Neither process is especially difficult. RCI or your TA are probably the ones best qualified to answer your questions about how long the credit lasts or how often it can be transferred.:)

The on board credits I listed before on my previous post were for inside cabins...we still received the $200.00 credit for an inside cabin. She said it goes by days not the cabin you choose. And the credit is per stateroom not per person.

Archived