New Jersey 'Jersey Gardens Shopping Mall'

I have never been there but I live nearby. I can tell you what I have heard from people who have shopped in the mall. It is a large mall with discounted prices on the items. It is like your typical outlet shopping. Ther are no great bargains but if you like to shop it is cheaper than your usual mall.

Jersey Gardens is an interesting mall. It's BIG. I get tired walking it.

The high end stuff can be good bargains. I got a $400 pair of boots for $75. The average stuff is about the same price everywhere. My favorite stores in the mall are Off 5th (saks fifth avenue's outlet) and Last Call (neiman marcus's outlet). Other than those two you'll find your typical outlet stores: reebok, van husen, group usa, mikasa etc. I think the mall is in an Enterprise Zone so sales tax is only 3% & there's no sales tax on clothes in NJ.

The short hills mall, in the town where it takes it's name about 35 minutes from the port out Route 78 west, is one of the most lavish malls in NJ. There are no discounts here but you will find a convenient climate controlled place with no sales tax to buy from all the stores with locations on Madison and 5th Avenues in NYC. If you spend enough, $2,000, I think you can get a "free" limo.

Archived