Guest speakers / authors etc.

spinnaker

I don't think this gives you the complete list of guest entertainment; but it does give you some. Go to cunard.com. In the lower right hand corner you will see "voyage finder". Select a ship, month and/or region. When the list pops up. Click on whatever cruise you're interested in. Click on the tab that says "enrichment programs". There are 2 buttons you can click on, "View all enrichment programs" & "Oxford Discovery Program". One or the other will show you who is scheduled to be onboard (all subject to change, of course).

Thanks for the suggestions.

pb82 - I think I'll give that link a miss if their info is so inaccurate. What a shame for you to be told John Cleese would be there only to find he was in OZ!

Liv4cruzin - Unfortunately that only works for the QM2 and not the QE2, but thanks anyway - I shall know what to do when I (eventually!) book a cruise on QM2

Kevankiki - Good suggestion. I think this is what I shall have to do. Alternatively, of course, I could just be patient - but it's so hard when you're counting down the days to a cruise isn't it?!

Is it possible to find out in advance of a cruise or crossing who the guest speakers / authors etc. will be on that particular voyage ?

I called Cunard to find out who the speakers were going to be on the QE2. They had more details closer to our sailing.

Archived