Contemplating HAL booking...

ChefStomp91

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=416915 if this link doesn't work it's called pets how do they fair while your away cruising.

We're going on the Noordam 11 day Caribbean out of NY on March 10, 2007. Were in the process of planing our wedding now. If I were you I would take the longest cruise, all the places are going to be beautiful it just gives you more time to enjoy.

When is your wedding date?

We are currently looking at either December 1 or December 8, 2007. We are still picking. But I want a December wedding.

I will check out the thread. Thanks.

PS - didn't mean to spell your screen name wrong in the previous post. I sprained my ankle last night and wasn't as careful with my typing.

We are currently looking at either December 1 or December 8, 2007. We are still picking. But I want a December wedding.

I will check out the thread. Thanks.

PS - didn't mean to spell your screen name wrong in the previous post. I sprained my ankle last night and wasn't as careful with my typing.

I didn't even notice you spelled my name wrong. I hope your ankle feels better. I would go with the 8th of December but I think 8s are lucky.

Enjoy the other thread it got a bit weird at the end of it but the first few pages are very cute.

Archived