Online check in & xpress pass

harrowgirl

I just completed the online check in for DH and I. Obviously, we are only using one onboard expense account.

Only 1 xpress pass printed - there is no place for DH to sign, just a place for me to sign.

Is this right? We only need one xpress pass for the two of us?

Thanks!

I just completed the online check in for DH and I. Obviously, we are only using one onboard expense account.

Only 1 xpress pass printed - there is no place for DH to sign, just a place for me to sign.

Thanks!

I printed out my Xpress Pass a couple of days ago and also got a single Xpress Pass. I believe this is correct. In the middle of the Xpress Pass should be a couple of lines that say: "I, (harrowgirl) authorize the following guests to use this account for all onboard expenbses during this cruise vacation. Guest from Primary Reservation: (harrowgirl), (DH)"

Since you are certifying that you are authorizing your DH to use your Onboard Expense Account as well as earlier certifying that you read and accepted the Cruise Ticket Contract on behalf of yourself and your DH, only your signature is required. Hence, only one Xpress Pass is required and your DH doesn't have to sign anything.

Thanks!

I just printed out ours - there are 2 of us & we got 2 passes. One credit card for the 2 of us. I think you either need to check with TA or Celebrity. You would hate to get on board or NOT get on board because each of you doesn't have a pass. To me, if there are 2 of you, then you need 2 passes.

I wouldn't take a chance that is for certain!:D

I went last year on the Zenith, and we only needed one Express Pass. If you did it right., It should say " I (my name) authorize the following guests to use this account for all onboard expenses during this cruise vacation. " Than it says, " Guest from Primary Reservation: My Name, & Her Name, and than you sign it in two spots :) Going again Sept. 23rd / 2006--7 more days :) Ron

I printed out my Xpress Pass a couple of days ago and also got a single Xpress Pass. I believe this is correct. In the middle of the Xpress Pass should be a couple of lines that say: "I, (harrowgirl) authorize the following guests to use this account for all onboard expenbses during this cruise vacation. Guest from Primary Reservation: (harrowgirl), (DH)"

Since you are certifying that you are authorizing your DH to use your Onboard Expense Account as well as earlier certifying that you read and accepted the Cruise Ticket Contract on behalf of yourself and your DH, only your signature is required. Hence, only one Xpress Pass is required and your DH doesn't have to sign anything.

This is correct. When you select "same as" and that you are certifying "on belhalf", you only get 1 express pass for both of you.

Michelle

I went last year on the Zenith, and we only needed one Express Pass. If you did it right., It should say " I (my name) authorize the following guests to use this account for all onboard expenses during this cruise vacation. " Than it says, " Guest from Primary Reservation: My Name, & Her Name, and than you sign it in two spots :) Going again Sept. 23rd / 2006--7 more days :) Ron

Ron actually has a better explanation!... Hi Ron, see you next week.

Michelle

Archived