How big is BIG?

dansu

[quote name='Flintstone']Personally..........thinking of formal night about brings me to tears!! What an awesome sight that will be...no matter the age!

I am extremely envious and hope you share pictures.[/quote]

Hubby just got more memory cards for the trip, and can now take 1000's of pictures....check back late January/early February....I will post a link for our trip. Also, I'm bringing my laptop so I will be able to off load them daily...no risk of losing these pictures. ;)

Dansu...my only suggestion is that you book any excursion you want online as soon as they open up for your sailing. I'm sure the good ones will go fast! Other than that...your inconvenience should be minimal. And I bet this group will be the most respectful and curteous you have ever encountered and only add to the "greatness" of your cruise experience!

Just think of any "minor" inconveniences as your personal way of saying "thank you" to these fine men and women for the freedoms we often take for granted today!!! Canadian or US...without these fine people back in the WWs....there is a great possibility that our world would be a different place today!

I look forward to your review and pictures when you return!!!

Deb

[quote name='dansu']..a little creative editing :D

Does Richard Simmons really organize groups for cruising?
...now those post cruise threads from onboard observers would be fun to read! LOL[/quote]

I just remember someone posting that they were on a cruise with Richard Simmons and fans and he was bouncing all over the place. He even smacked food out of someones mouth! Very strange - and oddly enough, I can picture it! Gives me the shudders to think of it! ;) :D ;)

[quote name='Lurkyloo']I just remember someone posting that they were on a cruise with Richard Simmons and fans and he was bouncing all over the place. [COLOR=red][B]He even smacked food out of someones mouth![/B][/COLOR] Very strange - and oddly enough, I can picture it! Gives me the shudders to think of it! ;) :D ;)[/quote]

[B][COLOR=purple]That sounds like a reason for "man overboard" to me!! :eek: I know he is probaby a good person and has done a lot of good for many people but he is also so annoying to watch and listen to. [/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='Third Coast Sailor']Please give them a SALUTE and buy em' all they want to drink . Charge it to the Navy & Army .:rolleyes: sign Rumsfields name .to it[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!!!:D :D

[B]It's the least Rummey could do, fer sure!:D [/B]

[quote name='Mysticks1'][B][COLOR=purple]That sounds like a reason for "man overboard" to me!! :eek: I know he is probaby a good person and has done a lot of good for many people but he is also so annoying to watch and listen to. [/COLOR][/B][/quote]

[B]I agree! He is such a funny lookin' guy with such an "out there" personality but after a while, I just wanna smack 'im.:p :p [/B]

[quote name='dansu']Thank you...I now look forward to the experience with a much more positive attitude. I really appreciate you taking the time, and effort to respond, although buff would have been good too! ;)[/quote]

[B]You're welcome! Just wanted you to know that your cruise will probably be enhanced by this group. And---- they are not all over-the-hill.... you will probably find enough "buff" to get your eyes around....[/B]

[B]Please, please take plenty of pictures and when you get a chance, let us have a peek at them.[/B]

[B]Have a great time!!!:p [/B]

[quote name='seamama1'][B]You're welcome! Just wanted you to know that your cruise will probably be enhanced by this group. And---- they are not all over-the-hill.... you will probably find enough "buff" to get your eyes around....[/B]

[B]Please, please take plenty of pictures and when you get a chance, let us have a peek at them.[/B]

[B]Have a great time!!!:p [/B][/quote]

We're not going until January, and yes there will be lots of pictures. As I mentioned to Flintstone earlier in this thread, I'll upload them daily to my laptop to ensure that no images go missing.

Archived