Destiny AFT Room 7322

LuViNiTCuZiCaN

I have searched the boards and also web shots for any one that has pics of this room, and to no avail, nada!

I can get other aft 9a pics, but not on this room.

Does anybody have info on this room and pics? We are a party of 6 with 7322 and the next 2 balcony rooms confirmed.

Also, I have read that there are sewer smells on this ship, if so has anyone that has sailed very recently in these rooms or area dealt with this issue?

Thanks so much for your help!:p

I have searched the boards and also web shots for any one that has pics of this room, and to no avail, nada!

I can get other aft 9a pics, but not on this room.

Does anybody have info on this room and pics? We are a party of 6 with 7322 and the next 2 balcony rooms confirmed.

Also, I have read that there are sewer smells on this ship, if so has anyone that has sailed very recently in these rooms or area dealt with this issue?

Thanks so much for your help!:p

You can do a search for ANY balcony cabin basically and it will be almost identical to your regular AFT cabin. The big difference in the AFT cabins are the location (nice!) and the balconies are just slightly larger, not the cabin itself. The 9A's have a different cabin layout and a HUGE balcony.

We noticed the sewer smells only while in Port and I'm guessing that's when they are unloading all the poop! :confused:

I cruised Destiny in June and did not notice any sewer smell. When I was on Valor and Inspiration, I did occasionaly notice a sewer smell in our bathroom (and NO it wasn't me) but it wasn't bad enough to compain and it wasn't constant.

I had an aft cabin (6375) on Destiny and I LOVED it. We did feel more movement, but it was so quiet back there. I was worried about trash on the balcony from posts that I had read about aft balconies but I did not experience any trash or soot. On my Valor cruise, I had a regular (not aft) balcony and found trash on it almost every day. One morning I even found a condom (just what I want to see when I go out to enjoy my morning coffee).

I was in cabin 8328, directly above your cabin, i have pictures of my cabin & balcony, if you would like to see them let me know, the cabins are the same.

Even though my cabin is one floor down I would love to see pictures of your room and balcony. We have 7255 also a balcony.

wwakla@aol.com

Archived