Upgrade and luggage tags

judithdooley

Could someone help me out. It appears as if I got an upgrade to a suite! Yay. I got an e-mail with a booking confirmation and it had the room change on it and then I went on the web site it had the room change also. No instructions though. Do I just put the old luggage tags on my luggage or should I give Celebrity a call? Thanks for any help.

Could someone help me out. It appears as if I got an upgrade to a suite! Yay. I got an e-mail with a booking confirmation and it had the room change on it and then I went on the web site it had the room change also. No instructions though. Do I just put the old luggage tags on my luggage or should I give Celebrity a call? Thanks for any help.

Judy as I understand they have extra luggage tags at the terminal so since your cabin has been changed I would wait until I get to the terminal to put the new ones on. By the way congrats on the upgrade. That is great. Have a great cruise.

Marilyn

Hi:

We had your situation in Vancouver trip. At bag drop-off point at embarkation have handler fill out blank generic tags with new cabin info. This way the bags are sent to the correct elevator closest to your new cabin to minimize cabin arrival delays. Keep one change of clothes, toiletries in carry bag as precaution. If using X airport transfers, check with X agent there on new tags before stuff goes on bus. Good Luck

Archived