Future Constellation Itinerary

deerpathpaul

Does anyone know of the schedule for the Constellation in 2008? My husband and I were booked on an 11 night cruise to the Southern Caribbean this past March. It was from Cape Liberty and returning to Cape Liberty. Unfortunately, we had to cancel. We were looking for a similar cruise on the Constallation for the late winter/early spring 2007. I contacted my T/A and she said that the Constellation is not having any 11 day cruises meeting my specifics (round trip to Cape Liberty). Does anyone know if they will have this schedule in 2008? Since I am not fond of flying I would much prefer to drive to and from the ship. Also, since I tend to take a great deal of luggage, this is a better option for us. Are there any other Celebrity ships meeting this criteria? We love Celebrity and would much rather cruise on this line. I know that RCI has an 11 day cruise in 2008 to the Southern Caribbean, but would prefer to stay with Celebrity. Thanks in advance for your help. By the way, my T/A said she could not find out the 2008 schedule as yet. Is this true?

I do not know about 2008 yet but the Constellation does r/t from Cape Liberty in the fall of this year and next year to Canada/New England. I am on the Oct. 5 sailing for 11 nites. They will have a 13 nite next year.

Marilyn

Archived