Paradise Beach or Mr. Sancho's

scottlyn

I have been to Paradise Beach and loved it!! But I have heard that Mr. Sancho's is even better......never even heard of Mr. Sancho's. Has anyone been there? Or to both and compare them for me?

We have a large group (about 20 w/ ages from 10 to 65) and like to do active things and play on the beach.

We have done both several times. We did Mr. Sanchos several times before Paradise Beach was built. And we liked Mr. Sanchos. However, personally, I do not think it is better than Paradise Beach. (sorry Francisco)

Now all that being said...I have not been to either since Wilma hit. We will be there on the Miracle October 11th (I think).

The good thing about Paradise Beach is that the kids (or those who are young at heart) that want to do the non=motorized toys can buy the $8 wrist band....but not everyone has to do that. It is optional. So if you have a large group, they can choose if they want that toys option. The tables, chairs, loungers and shade are free. (as long as you eat and drink there). That does include the use of snorkeling equipment. I think they charge a $10.00 deposit that you get back when you return the equipment. Be aware that snorkeling right off the beach is limited at best due to the wave action. But if you have already bought the wristband...it might be something fun and different to do...if you have never tried it.

We have done both several times. We did Mr. Sanchos several times before Paradise Beach was built. And we liked Mr. Sanchos. However, personally, I do not think it is better than Paradise Beach. (sorry Francisco)

Now all that being said...I have not been to either since Wilma hit. We will be there on the Miracle October 11th (I think).

The good thing about Paradise Beach is that the kids (or those who are young at heart) that want to do the non=motorized toys can buy the $8 wrist band....but not everyone has to do that. It is optional. So if you have a large group, they can choose if they want that toys option. The tables, chairs, loungers and shade are free. (as long as you eat and drink there). That does include the use of snorkeling equipment. I think they charge a $10.00 deposit that you get back when you return the equipment. Be aware that snorkeling right off the beach is limited at best due to the wave action. But if you have already bought the wristband...it might be something fun and different to do...if you have never tried it.

I just wanted to clarify that the wristband includes the snorkeling...not just eating and drinking....when I went back and read my post....I put that sentence after the "free chairs" instead of after "the $8 wristband"...sorry!!

I was wondering about the same thing either Paradies Beach or Mr. Sancho's. I think I will try Mr. Sancho's since I noticed they had a Pool there just incase the water is not to perfect. Also don't have any kids with me so I don't need all the watertoys they offer.

I was wondering about the same thing either Paradies Beach or Mr. Sancho's. I think I will try Mr. Sancho's since I noticed they had a Pool there just incase the water is not to perfect. Also don't have any kids with me so I don't need all the watertoys they offer.

Just another suggestion...it sounds like you want some nice beach time, with a nice pool time and few kids (I mean if I didn't have mine along, I would love to "adult time") Anyway, the prices have gone up a lot (it used to be $32.00 each) to $69.00 each ....but if all you can drink and eat ~ reportedly good stuff~ is something you would be interested in ...Nachi Cocom may be another option for you. They also limit the number of "boat people" to 100 per day...so if there are 6 ships in at once...no problems with a crowd.

Personally, I can't drink or eat $69.00 a person, because we can only stay at the beach 2 -3 hours. But if you were able to "get your money's worth"...the less crowded more adult atmosphere...may be appealing!!

You would need to reserve it online.

Archived