Friday's sale was fabulous!!

We are booked on the Valor on 2/4. We had an OV room on the Riviera deck. With the sale on Friday we were able to upgrade to a balcony on the Lido deck for only $45/pp. What a deal!! DD and family had an inside room on the Riviera deck and got an OV room on the Main deck for less money! Watch those sales.

We are booked on the Valor on 2/4. We had an OV room on the Riviera deck. With the sale on Friday we were able to upgrade to a balcony on the Lido deck for only $45/pp. What a deal!! DD and family had an inside room on the Riviera deck and got an OV room on the Main deck for less money! Watch those sales.

WOW, Awesome Sale !!! to bad I was still at sea to see that one.

Fred

I have been waiting for a sale...want to go on the Valor on January 7, 2007.... and I totally missed the sale on Friday. I thought I was on the email list for most of the major cruise internet sites. Where did you find out about this deal? Any suggestions on how to get the best deal would be greatly appreciated.

I am currently booked on the Conquest for Feb. 4th. Ever since I booked, I haven't received anything from Carnival about sales. It's funny, I used to get notices all the time. I don't mind having more than one cruise booked at a time.

No emails from Carnival here either. I booked about 3 weeks ago. In my opinion.... Carnival is missing out.... I might want to book another cruise in addition to the one I booked 3 weeks ago. No sales could equal no extra booking. They should continue to send specials to everyone.

I get one or two e-mails from Carnival each and every week, or so it seems. I also have three Carnival cruises on the books so that certainly hasn't caused any reduction in e-mails here. Either you are in their customer database or not; a booking shouldn't change that.

I used to get special notices from Carnival at least weekly, but the last few weeks..nothing...I didn't know about last Fridays sale either and I've been waiting for one to look at a Mexican Riveria cruise for next July:(

That's odd - I get at least one notice a week about sales - and I am booked on the Spirit in March!

I agree this is wierd - because I have three cruises booked - and I got sale notices up until I booked my third - since then I have not received a thing from my PVP.

The last time I wasn't getting the notices I called him (PVP) and he said that I was on his list and SHOULD be getting them - but I wasn't. Then I started getting them again - for awhile - now - nothing:confused:

I have been searching the Carnival site for a cruise for my parents anniversary next year - so I watch the top deal, specials, etc. But I sure appreciate it when those on CC publish the dates of a sale they have received. For Friday's sale I didn't know about it until after the fact....

Archived