Grandeur Balcony Cabins

JOEZ

But!!!!

The temp only gets down to about 40'ish degrees Fahrenheit, not enough to keep regular milk, it's definitely not refrigerator cold. If I were going to try and keep formula safe, I would use the wine cooler and ice. Just my two cents, FWIW. Happy sailing.

Interesting. Thank you very much! We just got back to Southern Maryland from Orlando where we went on the SOS because of the hurrican, and we did not have anything.. Granted we didn't have a balcony room but there was not enough room in there for anything.

For the parents of a baby who needs formula on a cruise, my suggestion would be to take bottled water and powdered formula. The bottled water could be kept at room temperature and mixed with the powder at each feeding in the playtex type bottles with disposable liners. That prevents the risk of spoiled formula as well as not needing any heating. Another suggestion would be to get the small cans of premixed formula, especially for use on days of excursions when mixing the powder would be inconvenient.

That is actually what we did when we took our daughter on a cruise.. 3 cruises by the age of 2... But our friend doesn't like the idea of having to make each bottle everytime the baby is hungry.

Archived