Can anyone tell me....

goingsomewhere2

assuming you have an assigned cabin, just google the ship's name followed by 'deckplans'.

Well I remember going to the Carnival website and logging in, then I think I went to Gifts and Services... but then I don't remember where to go. Anyways, you can see your cabin # in the address bar at the top of the screen.

do u know your cabin number? if so, then just go to the website, click on your ship then click on the deck plans for your ship. example if you are on valor, cabin 7426 u would click on the emperess deck, which is deck 7. then look on the deck plans for your cabin number. by doing this, you can tell the location, what its near, like an elevator, stairs etc and also what is it under/above. if you dont have the cabin number call your TA and ask him/her to find out what it is for u

how to locate your cabin number on the carnival website? Search is not working for me and I cannot figure it out. Thanks!

I am assuming that you have a GTY and want to find out which cabin you got??

There used to be various ways, but I believe that Carnival has plugged most of those holes.

I am only 5 days from sailing and just switched to a 6A guarantee today(from 1A assigned room) I didn't recieve an email confirmation from my TA, so I was worried that maybe it didn't go through. When I went to carnival.com and clicked on cabin details(in the my reservation page), it told me which category I am in----a balcony room(yeah!!) Hopefully, it won't change again.

I know it's not the same as finding out your exact cabin, but maybe you might get a nice upgrade surprise like I did! Good luck!

Archived