Tips re: Medano Beach in Cabo

GoofingOff

Any help would be appreciated:

I have 2 young children and would like to plan a beach day in Cabo. However, having access to a pool is important. Does Medano beach have resorts where you can go and use their pools and facilities for a fee? Or is it just restaurants and a beach.

Also, for us grown ups, are beach activities such as parasailing etc. pretty available w/o reservations?

How about massages - can those be had there - perhaps w/ a resort on the beach?

Thanks in advance.

The Riu does offer one - it's a cool $100 per person whether you eat or drink or not.

Ouch. I think the beach is fine for me!

Ouch! Ouch! That's steep. :eek: Thanks Johann & Sandra.

Celebrity does offer an excursion to the Nikki Beach Club in Cabo for $75/adult. However, judging by the website, http://www.nikkibeach.com/cabo/index.asp, it looks more suitable for spring break partying than for my family. If anyone have been to the Nikki Beach Club, can you share your thoughts, please? :)

Hello Goofing - This seems very obvious so pardon me if you have already done this but... have you researched the Melia? There is a lot of info in this forum on it - just do a search. We spent the day there last trip and plan to take our three kids there next time. It is beautiful, has a great pool, the food is super (we didn't find it any more expensive than anywhere else) and the service is wonderful. Just tip the waitress when you arrive and she'll take great care of you. If it is a hotel environment you are looking for - I would highly recommend the Melia. If you have any specific questions, doing a search on it will answer them all for sure! Jayna :)

Archived