Washer/Dryer costs on Caribbean Princess

Cruzin4Vacation

Washers were $1.00, as were the dryers, but you only get about 20 minutes drying time for that $1.00, so you may need to run it twice. Detergent was $1.00 per box (If I recall correctly), and you get two dryer sheets for $1.00.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much the washers and dryers are, in the self-service laundry, per load? Cost of the small boxes of laundry detergent? We will be sailing on 9/30/2006.

Thank you!!!

The drying time was posted on the wall at 35-45 mins and I know that is correct because I kept coming back waiting for someone else and it took FOREVER it seemed like. I also dried 4 loads semi large and all our clothes came out dry.

The small boxes are a $1.00 and IMO well worth it...one less thing to worry about packing...now drier sheets I would take a zip lock bag with a few.

$1.00 for the detergent - ALL is the brand. Bring your own if you have allergies... I have to use the type that is free of perfumes, dyes etc.,

DH used the stuff on the ship and I was scratching the rest of the time...couldn't figure out why I was itchin' till I went with him to "help" (put quarters in the machine - hee hee) with the laundry. :rolleyes:

BTW - we had to run the dryer 2 times to get our items completly dry. We were on the Riviera deck...don't know if our machines were the only ones that took twice as long...

I always bring those detergent tablets. They come pre-packaged in plastic wrappers. I bought them last at Target. They don't take up much space. I usually bring extras, and I always see a worried passenger who didn't bring enough quarters to do their laundry, and then I share them.:)

Archived