Caribbean Weather in October

memecakes

Can any of you lucky people who have been on a cruise in october tell me what the weather will be like? In general I mean. I am a "cold" person and I would like to know if am I going to freeze when my DH throws me off the boat when we go snorkeling.:D Thanks for and info you can give me.

Memecakes

Caribbean weather changes very little during the year. Some months are wetter than others, but daytime temps are always in the 80's and 90's. One exception is the Bahamas (not really part of the Caribbean) where daytime temps in winter may be in the 70's.

;) im alway a cold person too. i walk around the ship at night with a light jacket b/c some of the public places are chilly. i had NO problems however with our cruise in october last year. the water was cool, probably about 78-82 and the weather was actually hot in some locations. we went western caribbean and Belize was extremely hot, on 10-03. you will be fine.

It's always been hot, sometimes sunny sometimes rainy. Three October cruises and only the one last year was rainy.:rolleyes: You might want to bring some type of a wrap for the evening since the public rooms on the ship can be a little chilly at night. Have a great time!:D

Hey Carnivalfan128, I'm just down I-5 in Springfield Or. :) Olso sitting in the rain!! Maybe its the "wet" weather of Oregon that make me cold all the time, but I always take a jacket with me everywhere I go. Malls, Movies etc. all are to cold for me. I have lots of sweaters so that is no problem on the ship. Its just that my DH wants to try snorkeling, but I am more of a hot tub kind of gal! I don't even like the deep end of the pool, give me a book let me sit in the sun and read is more my speed. I'm afraid that I will be a big baby and not want to go in if the water is to cold.

Thanks for all the info.

Archived