Miracle/Triumph dinning room.....equal??

chitown cruisers

Sailed on the Triumph....loved it and loved the dinning room. Booked the Miracle (NO, I'm not worried about the Lights, they removed the pink ones)....and am taking some newbies with us.......

the question(s):

With the Miracle having the supper club(Nick-n-Noras), does that make the main dinning room more of an intermediate type atmosphere/presentation/portions?

or

The Dinning room will be on par with the Triumph's, and the supper club is just that much better?

We scrapped to get balconies for everyone and I don't want to push the added $$ of trying N-n-N..........I've raved about the food on the Triumph....will we have a let down with just the basic dinning room?

No. The food is the same. And yes, the supper club is just THAT much better. Never found that the ships that had them took anything away from the main dining room. And in fact, you will even be pleased with the lido dining area, which is SO much better than the Triumph.

Save on 6 foo foos each, and go for the supper club, BTW. It's worth the experience, at least once.

The ambiance is soooo much better in Nick & Noras and should be done at least once.

My honey would not try the supper clubs since the other food is paid for. I did manage to get him to go to Nick &* Noras on the Miracle. Now he is sorry we never tried it before.

The lobster in the supper club is soooo much better then the dining room.

Archived